When I stumbled across this little wonder at Agency Firearms here in Bellingham I didnt know what to think. This is the kind of thing you see in movies or videogames, and to the best of my knowledge I didnt think it was actually legal. It exists via mere loopholes but you can own one with a very short waiting period :O
It’s a 16.5in (barrel length) “sawed off” shotgun complete with fold down pump foregrip (12 gauge.) The only downside is that it can only hold 3 shells plus one in the chamber but we discovered that we could almost get a saiga box magazine to fit and probably could modify one thus giving you extended capacity.
It’s just crazy that its a “holsterable” shotgun. A perfect “plan B” for the zombie apocalypse we all know is coming :P
Anyways, just something interesting I thought I would share.
If you’re in Bellingham and you’re into the shooting scene, stop by Agency Firearms off the Guide-Meridian. Im here signing up for my concealed weapons class / licence.
- rebuilding-americas-future-today reblogged this from kristoffersonkraken
- rebuilding-americas-future-today likes this
- a-templar-knights-secret reblogged this from kristoffersonkraken
- oddballsamuraisan likes this
- collective-solace likes this
- billionaireboy121 likes this
- ghost357 likes this
- su1c1d3-s3as0n reblogged this from kristoffersonkraken
- urb4licious reblogged this from kristoffersonkraken
- apinetree said: crazy!! (P.S. love your tat!)
- kristoffersonkraken posted this